Syntheway Virtual Sitar VSTi is a free trial software application from the Music Composers subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-10-22. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Linux.
Syntheway Virtual Sitar is a VST instrument designed to emulate the Indian Sitar. Available for Windows and Linux based VST/FST hosts.
- Mastered sitar samples recorded with special equipment in a low noise environment. Full length sustain, no loops (natural decay).
- Includes 18 predefined sounds.
- Optimized CPU and memory usage.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- Multiple-Mode Filter: The values are automatically computed when you select any of the filter types. Filter switch includes: LP (Low pass), BP (Band pass), HP (High pass), notch, peak, low pass and high pass shelving filter with adjustable cutoff and bandwidth.
- Variable room simulation. Reverb effect can control the "room ambience".
- MIDI Automation: Added complete MIDI CC#.
Syntheway Virtual Sitar VSTi (version 1.0) has a file size of 11.79 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1670 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.